Our mission is to provide a positive learning environment where students feel safe and happy while they learn.
Cleveland Elementary News
|Through a Utah State grant, we are excited to offer free internet connectivity to online or blending learning students who have a financial need. We would like to thank Emery Telcom for helping us with this grant. To apply please click the following link and return the form to the Emery School District Office.
Internet connectivity Application Form
Cleveland Facebook Feed
Emery County Friends:
We are excited to announce our return to school plan and look forward to having our students return to school on August 25th! Please become familiar with the following information:
- Updated Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) Information regarding the August 14th update for the Statewide public health order.
- Return to School Plan (Steps for a Safe School Year): (Spanish Version) General information about our return to school & options for families.
- Instruction Request Form: (Spanish Version) Families use this form to select education delivery for each student (in-person or distance ed). This form needs to be turned into schools by August 10th at noon.
- Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) General information about wearing face coverings at school. Individuals with a qualifying medical condition, mental health condition, or disability can submit this form to the school office to request an exemption from wearing face coverings.
- High Risk Identification Form: (Spanish Version) Individuals can turn this form into the school office to request reasonable accommodations due to their current high-risk condition.
- School Reopening Framework: Emery School District’s framework for returning to school based on Utah State Board of Education requirements.
Cleveland Elementary School Re-Opening Plan
School Food Service Information for 20-21
Free Breakfast and Lunch for all children ages 0-18